Our ambition is to become a new global leader in medical imaging, with a mission to improve diagnosis, prognosis and quality of life for patients via our contrast media, imaging solutions and associated services.
We will achieve this by building on our Quality Vision that places the safety of patients as our highest priority.
OUR QUALITY POLICY CONTAINS 6 FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS
- Customer needs and expectations are the driving force and we must meet them in order to succeed.
- At Guerbet, quality is all-encompassing and applies to everything we do.
- Each person in Guerbet is accountable for ensuring product / service quality & performance and patient safety.
- People are the key to the Quality of an organisation and that is why all Guerbet employees have the appropriate education, training, skills and experience to carry out their work competently.
- We are committed to continuously improving the Quality of our products and services - Our Continuous Improvement journey is part of the Guerbet Operational Excellence Program.
- The attainment of our Quality Objectives is the responsibility of senior management and requires the active participation of each and every employee of the group, in compliance with the ethical principles and values of Guerbet.
OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS:
- Effectively implemented at all levels of the organization,
- Essential to the realization of our Quality Objectives and to the future and growth of Guerbet,
- Conducted in compliance with all applicable quality regulations, codes and standards,
- Reviewed on a periodic basis in order to:
- Measure the achievement of our Quality Objectives,
- Assess our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor the effectiveness of our processes within the Guerbet Quality Management System,
- Identify opportunities for Continual Improvement of products, processes and the system itself.
Internally, this ambition involves the highest priority given to people Safety. Guerbet is also committed to implement means for the Environment protection.
OUR ENVIRONMENT HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY IS BASED ON 6 FUNDAMENTAL COMMITMENTS
- Provide sufficient and appropriate resources to continuously improve Safety and reduce our environmental impacts for all our activities.
- Promote and reinforce Safety Culture in all activities through appropriate training, a specific commitment from management and appropriate visual management.
- Acknowledge good practices and good behaviors while sharing learnings within the group, promote relevant external benchmarks.
- Meet all applicable regulations everywhere Guerbet operates, meet stakeholder’s requests.
- Maintain a reinforced vigilance on Major risks and implement dedicated Major Risk Prevention Policies particularly at production and distribution sites.
- Take into account Environment Health and Safety aspects when starting any development of new products or process improvement project.
OUR ENVIRONMENT HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS BASED ON :
- A continuous improvement approach as part of Guerbet’s Operational Excellence program and a continuous measurement of our performance,
- Employees embracing Guerbet Values (CARE) and acting accountably for their own safety as well as for their colleague’s safety,
- An accountable management caring to creating and maintaining a work environment that encourages safety and accident prevention,
- Essential Safeguards clearly defined and shared on each group entity,
- A reinforced presence at the workstation to identify any near miss situation in order to build and maintain defenses required to avoid accidents,
- Maintaining a constructive and efficient dialogue with our stakeholders.