Guerbet R&D focuses on the design, development and commercialization of medical imaging products and solutions essential to diagnosis and therapeutic decision-making strategy for patients suffering from cardiac disease, cancer and neurological disease.
• With €393M spent in 10 years and a dedicated headcount of 200, Guerbet's R&D is a vector for independence and technological innovation.
• The success of Guerbet’s R&D is based on efforts pursued through a network constantly reinforced by high-level partnerships in France and other countries.
With its current and future products, Guerbet seeks to provide answers in the management of patients for:
• Evaluating cardiovascular risk
• Diagnosing tumors more accurately and allow image-guided intervention
• Detecting neurological diseases at an early stage