- Preclinical, Clinical, Pharmaceutical Development
- Medical and Regulatory Affairs
- Scientific Data Management
- Industrial Development
- AI research scientist
Research aims primarily to supplement our portfolio and capitalize on our products in line with our strategic objectives.
Research provides expertise and skills for key operations inherent to the pharmaceutical industry such as scientific expertise and advice, intellectual property, scientific information, etc.
Research is actively involved in international partnerships with first-rate academic research centers and public/private partnerships.
Through a product/country-oriented approach, Development is responsible for conducting the different development-related operations required to register new products and maintain authorizations already granted by means of:
- Toxicopharmacological, analytical and pharmaceutical studies.
- Assessment of clinical efficacy and safety.
- Preparation of marketing authorization submissions.
- Intelligence gathering in matters of diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology (products, techniques, etc.).