In accordance with the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data by requesting this from GUERBET's Data Protection Officer, either by post (Data Protection Officer, BP 57400, 95943 Roissy CdG Cedex, France) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Any personal data collected through contact forms is intended for internal use only and will not in any way be transferred to third-party companies.
The site is not intended to receive information of a confidential nature. Consequently, except for personal data referred to above, any data that you send to us via the site will not, in any instance, be deemed confidential, regardless of the form (ideas, suggestions, concepts, know-how, techniques, etc.).
The act by you of sending such data entitles us to use, reproduce, broadcast, alter or transmit it, in whole or in part, in any respect and for any reason whatsoever, without any compensation of any kind being due and without ever being obliged to disclose the origin.
However, during the consultation of the Guerbet website, certain user data is collected automatically:
- The user's IP address (this address enables access to the Internet, and is assigned to the user's computer by the internet service provider; the information, which changes based on the user's session, is not personally identifiable);
- The address of the website from which the user is connected directly to the Guerbet website;
- The date and time of the visit of the user on the Guerbet website and the pages visited;
- The operating system of the user’s computer as well as its browser;
- “Cookies” (identifying how the user accesses the web pages, the time at which they do so, and the number of pages visited).
Guerbet thus collects anonymous user data (or anonymous information) on this website, such as the pages that you visit and the searches that you undertake. These data are anonymous, since they will in no event enable personal identification of the user of the website.
We use this anonymous information to help us improve the content of our sites and to obtain overall statistics on your visits. These statistics can be prepared by third parties, the latter being bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
This anonymous information is collected in particular through “cookies,” which collect the first part of the domain name of the user (i.e. the identifier after the “@”) and the date and time of access. “Cookies” are stored on the hard disk of your computer without any risk of damage to it.
Additional information concerning cookies may be obtained at: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies