Liebel-Flarsheim™ accessories are engineered to provide optimal interface and seamless integration with Liebel-Flarsheim Imaging Systems. Our consumables provide high-quality, cost-efficient solutions to help ensure fluid management in the imaging suite.
Leg Crutch Accessories
LF™ Table Extensions
A supplement to the basic length of the imaging system table.
- 12" Table Extension permits positioning of the patient in either head-first or feet-first positions. A cushion molded pad fits on the top.
- 24" Table Extension can be used at either the head or the foot end of the table to facilitate patient positioning.
LF™ Urodynamics Chair
The chair is mounted directly to the table, with the ability to rotate up to 90 degrees in either direction. The chair includes a movable accessory tray and a roll-around cart for mobility, transport and storage.
Patient Support Devices
- Washable cloth band with a ratchet mechanism to apply compression across the patient's abdomen.
- Hand grips for tilting the table from the horizontal to the vertical position.
- Patient restraint strap provides an additional safety feature, attaching to the table rails and fitting over the patient's chest.
- Shoulder supports are designed to add a level of security for the patient when the table is placed in a Trendelenberg (head down) position.
A variety of pad options to supplement the basic pad provided with the imaging system. Available as Thick Table Pad, Soft Table Pad, Thin Table Pad, and 24" Extension Pad.
Table Rail Accessories
Accessories to aid the clinician in the use of the imaging system. Each of the following can be mounted on the table rail: Armboard, IV Stanchion, and Universal Clamps.
Urology Accessory Shelves
- The mobile control room cabinet features a laminate finish, and is designed to hold the imaging workstation, which includes a touchscreen monitor, imaging computer, and operator manuals, with a total weight limit of 200 pounds with lockable casters.
- The side shelf unit attaches to the table tower and is designed to accommodate auxiliary equipment, such as a light source, video endoscopy system, electrosurgical unit, or other applicable equipment.
- The side shelf unit provides additional storage. It is supplied with three short platforms (20"W x 15"D) and three long platforms (20"W x 20"D), and can be configured with up to three of either style. The side shelf unit supports a combined weight of up to 150 pounds.
Fluidrain LSS™ (Liquid Solidifications System) Container
- The Fluidrain LSS™ container is available in 10 or 20 liter capacities, allowing quick and easy collection of fluids for disposal when a floor drain is not present or permitted.
Uro Drain Bags
The Uro Drain Bag is a disposable liner for the Uro Drain frame. Expandable tubing stretches to approximately 6’ (182.9 cm) in length. Available in cartons of 10 in sterile or non-sterile packaging.
Uro Drain Extension Tubing
Used in conjunction with the Uro Drain Bag, the extension tubing adds approximately 6’ (182.9 cm) of length to the Uro Drain Bag tube, for a combined length of approximately 12’ (365.8 cm). Supplied in cartons of 10.
Uro Drain Y-Connector
The Uro Drain Y-Connector permits the attachment of multiple Fluidrain LSS™ containers for procedures requiring high fluid volumes. Supplied in cartons of 10.
Service and support you can rely on. OptiProtect™ provides a quick and efficient customer experience for optimal performance of your injectors and urology suites. Our commitment is to make your needs our top priority.
For more information visit: https://www.guerbet.com/en-us/products-solutions/service-support/optiprotect/
Want more information ?
Have one of our sales representatives contact you.Contact us